PARTNERSHIP FIRM REGISTRATION
In the county of India as per the Indian Partnership Act of 1932, it at the discretion of the partners of a partnership firm (P.Firm) to register a partnership firm, but it (the partnership) cannot use certain legal benefits if it is not registered. Hence it is always advisable to incorporate it. Our team will extend our support in Documentation, Preparation, filing, and subsequent Follow-up with the registrar of firms.
The Stepwise Process to Start a Partnership Firm (P.Firm):
• Find out the stamp duty on Partnership Agreement.
• Draft Partnership Agreement and Get it Notarized.
• Apply for Pan Card of the Partnership Firm Entity.
• Obtain TAN Number from the Income Tax Dept if required for Partnership Firm Entity.
• Open Bank Account for Partnership Firm Entity.
• Go for GST Registration & MSME for Partnership Firm Entity.